QT Weather and World Weather work together to bring you a comprehensive weather package on one easy, user-friendly system. This dynamic team of weather broadcasters delivers a constant stream of market-relevant domestic and international weather information every day. Using radar analysis, USDA data, global satellite and remote sensing coverage, QT brings you an extensive package of essential weather information.
QT Weather Offers:
- Crop estimates
- Soil conditions
- Grain-growing regions
- Seasonal tendencies
- Long-range predictions and short term forecasts
- Daily newsletters and audio broadcasts
All the Weather info you need from Allen Motew – QT’s own meteorologist!
One of the most respected and recognized meteorologists in the industry, Allen Motew has been an expert weather analyst for more than 35 years. With a Seal of Approval for Broadcasters from the American Meteorological Society, Allen specializes in global weather prediction, synoptic scale and mesonet analysis, and severe weather events. He is trained in forecasting hurricanes, tropical cyclones and international weather events for government and private industry interests from around the globe. A Chicago native, Allen broadcasts his local, domestic and international commodity weather forecasts from the Chicago Board of Trade.
QT Weather “Weather Map Alerts!”
With Weather Map Alerts, receive a phone call from our QT Meteorologist just as the morning weather maps are being released. The call will announce any changes from the morning’s forecast, notifying clients immediately of any vital changes to global and national weather conditions.
By providing you with the latest reports as they are generated, QT Map Alerts gives you that competitive edge!
QT Weather Map Alerts Offers:
- Notices whenever significant model changes occur between 7am and Noon Mon-Fri.
- Alerts as crops approach their critical development timeframes.
- Weather by QT Weather.
- El Nino and La Nina updates.
- Personal contact for trade or travel plans.
- Contact no matter where you are in the US (call back included) even if you are unable to answer.
- There’s no quicker way to keep abreast of major changes in the weather.